Daily Bench Shot
(08-12-2018, 11:48 PM)EdL Wrote: Yes

Customer did the cabinet install. I just did the countertops......and installed 50+ covers on every outlet and switchbox in the house during downtime.  
Laugh  I can't sit around when I see things to finish.

Ed

I have to ask did you line up the screws so the all matched?  I had an electrician do that once and since I noticed I asked why.  He said inspectors tend to notice details so when they see the electrician did too inspections went faster and easier
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(08-13-2018, 04:12 PM)Bob10 Wrote: I have to ask did you line up the screws so the all matched?  I had an electrician do that once and since I noticed I asked why.  He said inspectors tend to notice details so when they see the electrician did too inspections went faster and easier

LOL...I always do that!  When I was a kid, my favorite uncle told me it was important that the screw slots are aligned in the same direction on wall plates, hardware, etc.  I didn't question his reasoning then, and I do it to this day.
Bob
(08-13-2018, 06:57 PM)BobW Wrote: LOL...I always do that!  When I was a kid, my favorite uncle told me it was important that the screw slots are aligned in the same direction on wall plates, hardware, etc.  I didn't question his reasoning then, and I do it to this day.

I'm guilty of that. I was told it was to keep the Aliens away.
Laugh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Dang straight all the screws are clocked to 1200....

Yes

Ed
Doesn’t everyone align all the screw heads?!?
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
(08-13-2018, 09:03 PM)Gary G™ Wrote: Doesn’t everyone align all the screw heads?!?

Brad spends his free time *disaligning* the screwheads in the walmart stalls.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

This was yesterday evening as I measured for the crossmember's length.  It's since been disassembled and all the parts are being buffed with steel wool--finish is blonde shellac.  Delivery is Friday.  No, I'm not cutting it close at all!

Attached Files Image(s)

Semper fi,
Brad

(08-14-2018, 01:45 PM)®smpr_fi_mac® Wrote: This was yesterday evening as I measured for the crossmember's length.  It's since been disassembled and all the parts are being buffed with steel wool--finish is blonde shellac.  Delivery is Friday.  No, I'm not cutting it close at all!

Cool
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Something finished for a change.  More pics in handtools if interested, too lazy to link.

[Image: D16-Glory.Shot.jpg]
Semper Fi,

Barry

Cool  New handle? Looks new
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020