Daily Bench Shot
(08-24-2018, 10:58 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Ah I see now. Guess they were copying tools back then too.
Laugh

i think so 
Wink
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
With some help I flipped the tabletop and got to work on the bottom of the table.  I also found the straightest board in the pile of salvaged lumber for the breadboard ends and I got those roughed out.  I will get to work on the mortise and tenons and will secure them with draw bores.

[Image: XMRY4dc2_Qzy_Az_Dw8o_Lg.jpg]

I am convinced that this is about the biggest project I would be able to do in my basement shop 
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
Time to stop and fix some air guns. One 16ga., two 18ga., and a 1/4" crown stapler.
Stapler I just cleaned up and greased the o-rings.

The 16ga needed a driver bumper and a seal. $31.00 for those 2 pieces of plastic laying by the hex T wrench.
Crazy
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Had to put a diaghpram kit in the carb for my brushcutter.......made it 21 years.

Ed

Attached Files Image(s)

Mine is currently covered with the last of my machine tooling.... It is being sold and going out the door so I can get back to some relaxation and peaceful woodworking!! It is good to be back!

[Image: S1DmxJMl.jpg]
I am quickly realizing that I have NO natural talent... But I am trying to fake it.
Spent the day fixing the rest of my nail guns that had quit, or needed attention.
$60.00 in parts and five more are back in service. These are all the older series guns that I feel are better than PC's current lineup of air guns, so I'm keeping them around.

I also got my BBQ spatula re-riveted.
Winkgrin

Fuzzy picture. I need a new camera.
Uhoh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Got our "team Bancroft" sawmill running today, been 4 years since I used it. Need to clean the crap out of the mill shed yet.

My first load of way overdoo to mill logs is on the trailer. 3 white oak & 5 cherry, going to be lots of lost lumber from setting, it is what it is. Nobody's fault but mine.

Ed

Attached Files Image(s)

Paint the ends.................
Smile

Nice trailer...........
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(09-09-2018, 11:31 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Paint the ends.................
Smile

Nice trailer...........

Paint isn't going to do anything when the logs sit for 4 years.  
No

This load should be decent on the yield, the red oak won't be pretty, already lost the soft maple & walnut.

The trailer is the deckover from he11, 18' lg and 4k lbs. The frame is 12" I-beam, slightly overkill.

Ed
(09-09-2018, 11:37 PM)EdL Wrote:  The frame is 12" I-beam, slightly overkill.

Ed

Uuummm yea. Bet it rides good though. No bounce....
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020