Tile or ceramic pattern calculator
Hello friends, I was surfeing  the internet perhaps I find tile or ceramic pattern calculator , what I am looking for is small program or application on the internet where I can give the room dimension and the tile or ceramic size like 10inch by 20 inch, once I give these measurement I should get complete pattern of the layout where to install the tiles or at least I have , dose anybody run into this application.
Thank you

(09-13-2018, 09:58 PM)alsayyed Wrote: Hello friends, I was surfeing  the internet perhaps I find tile or ceramic pattern calculator , what I am looking for is small program or application on the internet where I can give the room dimension and the tile or ceramic size like 10inch by 20 inch, once I give these measurement I should get complete pattern of the layout where to install the tiles or at least I have , dose anybody run into this application.
Thank you

While not exactly what you wanted this link gives many tile patterns that use  different sizes of tile along with the percentage of them for the square footage of the area.  Roly