My club demo
Last month, yes there is a Gopro mounted on the gouge. For the folks that follow me on youtube, yes, I lost weight. Darn near 40 pounds this year.

[Image: eVm_4xBb69lvnnX9-Ddzd4eg7H4tYGQBtKEyuCmx...40-h960-no]

[Image: _813Yz1Ldd3tvLgZIyMo9OPaobr2Y_S4OmjfVyyk...40-h960-no]

[Image: Wcr4gjDLetlEb_JcF9XqB0Neic9SNoTifOp5WhAT...40-h960-no]

[Image: ln6__2CP8o5HXwIWiS_0czfvsq2qqIQKWZCjK4RU...49-h966-no]
If it don't hold soup, it's ART!!

Dry Creek Woodturning

Goodness I did not know you were an old geezer.
Big Grin
Big Grin

Now the niceties are over would I be able to buy one of the Chinese knock offs of the GoPro for me to use in the filming to?

Also where do you get all of your wood at? Do they or he have good prices that I could afford for all of us?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I don't pay for wood but it aint free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4rN9nl-9fE

Dry Creek Woodturning

Nice lil bowl. Definitely not worth burning!
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
(09-17-2018, 10:25 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Goodness I did not know you were an old geezer.
Big Grin
Big Grin

Now the niceties are over would I be able to buy one of the Chinese knock offs of the GoPro for me to use in the filming to?

Also where do you get all of your wood at?  Do they or he have good prices that I could afford for all of us?

Arlin, I was strongly considering the purchase of a Yi action camera last month..This was very tempting, but I bought the GoPro Hero 6 Black instead..I believe this one will do everything you want tho. and for a LOT less money........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZGguJVw9n0
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Don’t see any bandaids, did you super glue your finger?
VH07V  
(09-19-2018, 03:52 PM)EightFingers Wrote: Don’t see any bandaids, did you super glue your finger?

The demo was a month ago, just got the photos

Dry Creek Woodturning