Daily Bench Shot
Finished the veneer press kit. Repurposed a free medical vacuum motor.

Attached Files Image(s)

John
I built one just like that one. Works great!

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

If I ever build such boxes I'll need to find a hobby shop that has 1/8" or thinner plywood for the sides. Not much side clearance on my shelves.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
Fresh ear corn crates have wood about that thick
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Ten jar boxes done.

Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

That is one nice looking pantry. Wish I had the room.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor
My workbench shot today is my workbench.

[Image: Txr00aVoiPcIY9w_JCs9KZnpdDsVc6gINxZOYdU4...35-h626-no]

I built the bench maybe 25 years ago.  It had a stretchers between the leg assemblies about half way up, with a shelf on it that collected wood scraps.  I always wished it had some drawers instead.  Well I finally took the time to do it.  I moved the mid height stretchers down near the bottom, add two more near the top, with just enough room for a shallow shelf above, and then added the drawer cabinet between.  The open cubby is for easy access to the planes I use most frequently.  It's made from various offcuts of cherry I had.  Having tools close at hand will save me a few steps as I put this bench back into more frequent use now that I have my shop mostly cleared of wood.  

John
(11-27-2018, 08:33 PM)lift mechanic Wrote: That is one nice looking pantry. Wish I had the room.

That's why I commented on the side thickness if I were to build some of those boxes. All my storage shelves are in the house. In an unused bathroom with the sink and commode removed, in empty wall space in another room, in closets, etc. Shelves built to use the available width of the space and fit the depth of the boxes. Some just barely hold two boxes across but I can get 20 boxes in the space.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous