Daily Bench Shot
Laminate top router table. 
Cool  Mine is similar but only 1 router and made from a sink drop after I replaced the kitchen counter tops. Just an observation, I was able to find sanitary street elbows at a local Lowes. Don't know if it helps airflow but make using flex hose a little easier.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
I've got the stuff somewhere to change out that hose on the right like the left one. Just haven't done it.
I need to schedule a week of working on the shop, not just in it.
Laugh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Finished mounting Bambi's head. These are for a friend of mine's 12 year old grandson. He killed both and as you may have noticed, in Arkansas.

[Image: 45500804125_44430097bb_k.jpg]

[Image: 31473715757_cd139715d3_k.jpg]
BAT

A man wearing a helmet defending our nation should make more money than a man wearing a helmet playing games!
(01-19-2018, 07:10 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Post away. Give me a picture of what's on your workbench today.
Daily, weekly, whatever. Come on, what is laying there you are working on, or need to put up that's in the way.
Laugh 

Here's mine today. Not much going on, just a table to repair the leg on.

Just been working on a few unfinished projects as of late. Maple and walnut box. [url=[Image: 45701900404_7943085f3e_c.jpg]https://www.flickr.com/photos/158918054@...ed-public/https://www.flickr.com/photos/158918054@...ed-public/Practice practice practice.
Smile
[Image: ShbbW7eMMdz5qsAolnD7tkTEntI-i_L4QbOC8bdH...89-h556-no]
BontzSawWorks.net
By the hair of my chinny chin chin

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

(12-21-2018, 09:57 PM)RonB1957 Wrote: Just been working on a few unfinished projects as of late. Maple and walnut box. [Image: vlkoQUPYLzeYk8OgGdkf7MQ3Gr2Ss4V3jLF03FoX...83-h548-no]

darn dude ... you could add me to your Christmas list . Nice work !

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

(12-21-2018, 09:57 PM)RonB1957 Wrote: Just been working on a few unfinished projects as of late. Maple and walnut box. Practice practice practice.
Smile

Pics are not coming through for me Ron. Who is your host?

(12-21-2018, 10:11 PM)fishhh4 Wrote: By the hair of my chinny chin chin

Kitchen coming along nicely.
Yes  Slab doors?
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(12-22-2018, 04:34 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Pics are not coming through for me Ron. Who is your host?

Kitchen coming along nicely.
Yes  Slab doors?

Between Flicker and Google, I can never seem to get it right.  
Confused
BontzSawWorks.net
(12-22-2018, 09:07 PM)RonB1957 Wrote: Between Flicker and Google, I can never seem to get it right.  
Confused
They showed up for me last night ,but not today for some reason .... Yes they are slab doors . Got her all done today . Lots of cooking to do next couple days ...whew .

Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020