Daily Bench Shot
Haven't needed the stall, so I leave the truck with wood inside. Unload as I need it.
Can't see it in the pic, but the bed is almost level full of pine and 1/2" chipboard. New construction cutoffs.
I burn it also, when it's available.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I saw a wood stove in Minnesota that was in an outbuilding and had ducting into the house that connected to the HVAC system do you have something similar to that?
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I bet that truck hasn't moved and he made the shop helper tote all that wood in and load the truck. D'ya'll see the helper? I do.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(01-04-2019, 06:21 PM)Bob10 Wrote: I saw a wood stove in Minnesota that was in an outbuilding and had ducting into the house that connected to the HVAC system do you have something similar to that?

No. Both house and shop are inside free standing stoves. No elec to run them.
Those outside ones keep the mess outside and work good, but if the power goes out, you have no heat. Blowers blow the heat in.

(01-04-2019, 07:31 PM)Redman Wrote: I bet that truck hasn't moved and he made the shop helper tote all that wood in and load the truck. D'ya'll see the helper? I do.

Laugh
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(01-04-2019, 07:31 PM)Redman Wrote: I bet that truck hasn't moved and he made the shop helper tote all that wood in and load the truck. D'ya'll see the helper? I do.

For all we know he photoshops those pics
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(01-04-2019, 10:00 PM)Bob10 Wrote: For all we know he photoshops those pics

Winkgrin
Winkgrin
Replacing a rim sprocket on one of the  chainsaws

Winkgrin
Winkgrin
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(01-06-2019, 04:09 PM)Stwood_ Wrote:
Winkgrin
Winkgrin
Replacing a rim sprocket on one of the  chainsaws

Winkgrin
Winkgrin

shadows are wrong!!!

Phil Thien

I'll see if I can change them
Winkgrin
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(01-06-2019, 07:20 PM)Bob10 Wrote: shadows are wrong!!!

Yep, check out the helper's shadow and the shadows on the floor. Different directions.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous