Daily Bench Shot

Big Grin

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Is your helper going home?

ET phone home. 
Big Grin

Ya'll got to look at the picture.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(01-07-2019, 07:26 PM)Redman Wrote: Is your helper going home?

ET phone home. 
Big Grin

Finally got it, didn't catch it when first spotted only kept reading about it until now
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(01-07-2019, 07:26 PM)Redman Wrote: Is your helper going home?

ET phone home. 
Big Grin

He's hanging out on the main bench, guarding the TP.

You spot my new ride, top left??
Winkgrin
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(01-07-2019, 11:50 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: He's hanging out on the main bench, guarding the TP.

You spot my new ride, top left??
Winkgrin

Oh, I thought that was your helper's ride. Sorry.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(01-08-2019, 04:16 AM)Redman Wrote: Oh, I thought that was your helper's ride. Sorry.

well back to not getting it
Laugh
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(01-08-2019, 03:00 PM)Bob10 Wrote: well back to not getting it
Laugh

Last pic. Look up to the ceiling, left side.
Winkgrin
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(01-08-2019, 03:52 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Last pic. Look up to the ceiling, left side.
Winkgrin

I saw the ET tricycle but from what I understood that wasn't what this is about

Phil Thien

Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(01-08-2019, 04:27 PM)Bob10 Wrote: I saw the ET tricycle but from what I understood that wasn't what this is about

Hey Bob, your mind isn't weird enough yet. Steve is messing with us. The overall bench pic is only part of it.

Now look closely at the last pic. Looks like the helper is laying down on the job or Steve has killed him. 

Look behind the router.