Daily Bench Shot
(01-18-2019, 11:29 PM)Bob10 Wrote: You need to find a back up or 2 to insure the one you have outlives you.  Don't ask me about my thoughts on cabinet saws

To be sure. Mine is just like that. They are so cheap a person should have a cabinet full of them. I've had some of those that didn't even get the first pot of water hot before they failed.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
Two things that you can't function without:  Coffee and T/P
Big Grin
Big Grin
(01-19-2019, 09:17 AM)oarlock Wrote: Two things that you can't function without:  Coffee and T/P
Big Grin
Big Grin

10-4
Big Grin 

Bad switch, and I haven't found a switch yet. So I had a new fancy pot in the warehouse side of the shop and took that one to the house and snitched the house pot to use out here.
The old pot may die in surgery....
Uhoh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(01-19-2019, 11:27 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: 10-4
Big Grin 

Bad switch, and I haven't found a switch yet. So I had a new fancy pot in the warehouse side of the shop and took that one to the house and snitched the house pot to use out here.
The old pot may die in surgery....
Uhoh

So still need another as a back up plan.  I have a french press and one of the Coleman propane units in addition to hot water and filter action.  
I lived in a place the power would go out frequently for a few years when I was a kid.  I think it has left me overly cautious
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(01-19-2019, 01:56 PM)Bob10 Wrote: So still need another as a back up plan.  I have a french press and one of the Coleman propane units in addition to hot water and filter action.  
I lived in a place the power would go out frequently for a few years when I was a kid.  I think it has left me overly cautious

Yea....I'm thinking order 2 more for the storage bin.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

There is always a way. Check it out.

https://driftaway.coffee/how-do-you-make-cowboy-coffee/

I've done similar to the first version only pouring with a paper towel as a filter for the grounds. Works. 
Big Grin And it was good.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(01-19-2019, 07:09 PM)Redman Wrote: There is always a way. Check it out.

https://driftaway.coffee/how-do-you-make-cowboy-coffee/

I've done similar to the first version only pouring with a paper towel as a filter for the grounds. Works. 
Big Grin And it was good.

I gotta save a copy of the first one.
Laugh
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(01-20-2019, 12:21 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: I gotta save a copy of the first one.
Laugh

Well I may have screwed that up. I was talking about the one where you boil the water, add coffee, steep and pour carefully. I used a paper towel so I didn't need to be so careful.

Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Just when everyone knew you had lost your marbles you found them. 
Cool

Smilies in this place suck. No clapping hands, etc.