Anther Track circular saw
I have a festool saw and emailed kreg whether it would work on the table and they said they didn’t design it to work with other brands. Nothing definitive so I guess we will have to wait to till someone gets their hands on one and tries it out. I hope it is compatible. If not, might be a market for someone to make some kind of adapter.
Why does that saw look so much like my Scheppach track saw? Or a Grizzly for that matter?
"During times of universal deceit, Telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"

-- George Orwell
(02-10-2019, 11:38 AM)Dave Mc Wrote: Why does that saw look so much like my Scheppach track saw? Or a Grizzly for that matter?

I wonder if the Griz/Scheppach tracks are a match?
(02-07-2019, 08:40 PM)Cub_Cadet_GT Wrote: I am a happy owner of both a Unisaw and a Festool TS55 system. After having my Festool tracksaw for 5 years now I could not imagine doing projects without both. They both have their strengths and weaknesses and they are actually very complimentary to each other.

Yes it cost me $$ but due to my job time is something I don't have much of so I appreciate what each tool can bring me. 

JMHO.....

Same here.. Unisaw and TS55.. 

Recently found another nice use for the tracksaw - edge jointing a stack of veneers. Did a brilliant job.
I had Eurezkzone components for years (just recently switched to Makita and Festool). The EZ inventor Dino was always promising to come out with a front plunging saw due to safety plus the table has features like EZ's B-100 bridge. Now that I'm writing maybe they "borrowed" these ideas from him - or maybe he is working for them now (I notice his tracksawforum has been down for some time now).

Mike
(02-13-2019, 03:55 PM)mbg Wrote: I had Eurezkzone components for years (just recently switched to Makita and Festool). The EZ inventor Dino was always promising to come out with a front plunging saw due to safety plus the table has features like EZ's B-100 bridge. Now that I'm writing maybe they "borrowed" these ideas from him - or maybe he is working for them now (I notice his tracksawforum has been down for some time now).

Mike

I still have and use my EZ track system. Surprisingly, I did see his track system for sale at my local Rockler about a year and a half ago or so.