Daily Bench Shot
Box put together, now to do the countertop.

Ed

Attached Files Image(s)

(02-26-2019, 11:13 PM)EdL Wrote: Box put together, now to do the countertop.

Ed

Someday I need to make a box like that.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
Does this count as a bench shot? I'm turning 25 acrylic pens.

Attached Files Image(s)

Semper fi,
Brad

(02-27-2019, 10:25 PM)®smpr_fi_mac® Wrote: Does this count as a bench shot?  I'm turning 25 acrylic pens.

Close enough for me. It first glance I thought you had a mini ice storm there. 
Laugh
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(02-28-2019, 06:07 AM)Redman Wrote: Close enough for me. It first glance I thought you had a mini ice storm there. 
Laugh

I think he's stocking up on cobwebs for this years Halloween party.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

A few hours in the shop tonight shaping the front buns of two of the planes.

Getting the fit perfect was not easy and took a few hours.

Peter

My "day job"
Peter, excellent work.  Are you going to be selling those?

My daily bench shot is a relocation of some tools after I got that table out of the shop.  I more centrally located the work triangle to the middle of the shop and I will be working for the next several days to move things around until I gain the maximum floor space that is available with the machinery that I have and I will have to come up with some creative storage solutions for some odds and ends.  I moved the assembly table out of the middle of the shop and moved the table saw to the center of the shop.  I will also be adding some more lighting and I will be repainting the space to brighten it up a bit.

[Image: j2-Dwl0d-ATGa-Nd6bv-zt4w.jpg]

John
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
(02-28-2019, 06:07 AM)Redman Wrote: Close enough for me. It first glance I thought you had a mini ice storm there. 
Laugh

(02-28-2019, 11:46 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: I think he's stocking up on cobwebs for this years Halloween party.

I love turning acrylic because it turns like butter, but man, does it make a mess! And you can't easily use DC with it because it clogs the screen in front of the DC's impeller. After turning a bunch of pens, I'll pick up the big mess by hand and then use my shop vac to clean up the rest.
Semper fi,
Brad

Fresh out of the shop:
This refinished Anco drafting table is the one I stood next to when I was about 5 or 6 and watched dad as he was designing commercial buildings, schools and the like. Thus, this baby is about 60 years old—don’t know how old it was when dad brought it home.
The top had to be cut down a bit in order to serve its new purpose and the base was cleaned up and painted.

Attached Files Image(s)

Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
looks good Gary.

Having that in my house would give me nightmares, spent to many years hunched over one....
Laugh

Ed