Blue Flame
"Blue Flame" This box is made from Sapele The lid is Quarter sawn Sapele and Curly maple 8" D 6.5" tall. The flames are hand carved and colored w/ Deco Art Acrylics

Attached Files Image(s)

Wow! I do like that- a lot!
Beautiful Bruce!

Frank
(03-15-2019, 08:18 PM)Splinterz25 Wrote: "Blue Flame" This box is made from Sapele The lid is Quarter sawn Sapele and Curly maple 8" D 6.5" tall. The flames are hand carved and colored w/ Deco Art Acrylics

Just Beautiful.
Smile
BontzSawWorks.net
Really outstanding The colors work well together.
I’m not sure which is more amazing—the ability to visualize or the ability to make it happen.
Carolyn

Trip Blog for Twelve Countries:   [url=http://www.woodworkingtraveler.wordpress.com[/url]

"It's good to know, but it's better to understand."  Auze Jackson
(03-16-2019, 02:04 PM)MsNomer Wrote: I’m not sure which is more amazing—the ability to visualize or the ability to make it happen.

Both are quite impressive, and great execution!!
earl
Thank you everyone for the very nice complements. I will be adding color to my pieces more often in the future.
This is gorgeous.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Well done my friend!!!
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.