Powermatic 66 Installation Help
(01-03-2019, 02:08 PM)Roly Wrote: If this is the red wire in the cable going either to the plug or motor what is the other end of it connected to ?  Roly

In the original set up.  It ran from L3 to 96.

I moved the black from L3 to L2 because the motor has black connected to L2. 

I moved the red that was in the same original spot with the black to L2 with the black but I am second guessing myself.

BTW...this is the only other diagram attached to the switch..

(01-03-2019, 09:52 PM)artistwantab Wrote: In the original set up.  It ran from L3 to 96.

I moved the black from L3 to L2 because the motor has black connected to L2. 

I moved the red that was in the same original spot with the black to L2 with the black but I am second guessing myself.

BTW...this is the only other diagram attached to the switch..

Do like Tom said, disconnect the motor leads and see if it operates as it should, then connect the motor and make sure it is the correct rotation WITHOUT THE BLADE   In case it rotates the wrong way it won't unscrew the arbor nut and send the blade flying.  The name plate said the coil was 240v .   All should be a go.   Roly
I will fire it up this weekend and let you all know.

E
(01-04-2019, 03:10 AM)hientran2102 Wrote: chào bạn mình là hien bên đồ gỗ giá kho mình bán các sản phẩm làm từ gỗ như giường, tủi, kệ, bàn ghế....

hi everyone i am very happy to get acquainted with everyone i sell wooden bed products see details in wooden furniture

HMMMM

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

(01-04-2019, 12:21 PM)fishhh4 Wrote: hi everyone i am very happy to get acquainted with everyone i sell wooden bed products see details in wooden furniture

HMMMM

In Vietnamese no less, I think.  
Raised
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
(01-04-2019, 02:49 PM)TDKPE Wrote: In Vietnamese no less, I think.  
Raised

Looks greek to me.
Laugh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(01-04-2019, 12:09 AM)artistwantab Wrote: I will fire it up this weekend and let you all know.

E

Did the saw ever work or is the fire department still there ?  Roly
IT LIVES!!!!

Got it finally going about 3 weeks ago. Life.

Thank you all that helped I am sure I will be back and have other questions but the saw is running and all is well.
(07-17-2019, 09:36 PM)artistwantab Wrote: IT LIVES!!!!

Got it finally going about 3 weeks ago.  Life.

Thank you all that helped I am sure I will be back and have other questions but the saw is running and all is well.

And thanks for letting the Peanut Gallery know.  
Cool 

Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"