Daily Bench Shot
Hey where are you buying your Festool from now that Bob is out of the business?
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

When did Bob go out? I hadn't heard.

Not planning on any more Festool products, so no clue where to purchase now.
Did LV start selling them?
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(06-14-2020, 07:32 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: When did Bob go out? I hadn't heard.

Not planning on any more Festool products, so no clue where to purchase now.
Did LV start selling them?

Found what I needed local.  I let my wife use my sander and found myself needing a new pad.  Local Woodcraft had it in stock and now I have one
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

One custom door out of 12. This was the prototype, think it will move ahead. Pantry wasn't framed right so door is undersized. Stock 24" won't fit and buying custom when you can make? Well, we all know how that goes.

Poplar with MDF panels. Zinser BIN primer while further decisions made. Replace trim, repaint walls, floor, hardware, lighting... much more to do.

Impressed it went as smoothly as it did.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
Test. See if this new cheap camera has a better picture than my old cheap cameras.
Uhoh

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(06-14-2020, 09:06 PM)Bob10 Wrote: Found what I needed local.  I let my wife use my sander and found myself needing a new pad.  Local Woodcraft had it in stock and now I have one

Welcome to my world....have to explain to them that you don't put side pressure on the pad.

Ed
(06-19-2020, 07:32 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Test. See if this new cheap camera has a better picture than my old cheap cameras.
Uhoh

New cheap camera left a fender and hood off the Crown Vic. 
Crazy
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(06-20-2020, 07:23 AM)Redman Wrote: New cheap camera left a fender and hood off the Crown Vic. 
Crazy

Huh. How did that........oh.
Laugh 
If I retake the pic, I wonder if new paint will show up on it....
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(06-20-2020, 10:01 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Huh. How did that........oh.
Laugh 
If I retake the pic, I wonder if new paint will show up on it....

Raised  Well it's worth a shot.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(06-21-2020, 05:52 AM)Redman Wrote:
Raised  Well it's worth a shot.

Paint does wonderful things......
Raised

Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020