Free Delta Jointer/Planer (cupertino)
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/zip/d/c...46182.html

Classic Delta Jointer / Planer great for woodworking and milling rough lumber. In good condition. Text number provided to arrange for pick up.

[Image: 00j0j_eshU57CLwat_0mA0iG_1200x900.jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

They might even throw in that transmission as part of the deal
Smile
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(08-01-2020, 11:21 AM)alanealane Wrote: They might even throw in that transmission as part of the deal
Smile

They did a few minutes later 

FREE Triumph Herald / Spitfire Transmission (cupertino)

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/zip/d/c...40457.html

[Image: 00c0c_dKy67NYp7FG_07S0ck_1200x900.jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I must say, I do wonder if it would make good sense to move to the West Coast and have a higher cost-of-living just so I can get sourced all these free tools. I can't recall the last free item on CL that I cared to call about.
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
(08-02-2020, 02:43 PM)Scott W Wrote: I must say, I do wonder if it would make good sense to move to the West Coast and have a higher cost-of-living just so I can get sourced all these free tools. I can't recall the last free item on CL that I cared to call about.

Well, here's a plan:  you could get a used box van, outfit it with a bed, hang out in northern California for a few weeks living in the van, surf CL and scarf up all the free stuff, and wander home.  Bring some N-95 masks however....
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Admiral that sounds fun...even with no tools.
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11