Daily Bench Shot
Just finished up some 8 foot pantry doors for a friend.  Poplar rails/stiles, MDF panels.  Came out pretty good.

[Image: awp1HUL.jpg]

[Image: sQKzElk.jpg]
(06-27-2020, 08:21 AM)Sullivan Wrote: Just finished up some 8 foot pantry doors for a friend.  Poplar rails/stiles, MDF panels.  Came out pretty good.

[Image: awp1HUL.jpg]

[Image: sQKzElk.jpg]

Nice.   I'd like to see pics of the rest of the kitchen!
(06-26-2020, 01:33 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Paint does wonderful things......
Raised

And that new camera does pretty good too.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(06-29-2020, 06:10 AM)Redman Wrote: And that new camera does pretty good too.

Yes. Need to use it more to see it's capabilities.

Any flat surface.
Rolleyes

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(10-08-2020, 09:39 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: .........................

Still looking for that extractor in the picture
Confused  

$169 and there is a 5% off coupon currently.  Mine is 
going into the attic tomorrow.  It's out of work until at 
least next May.  I missed a CL ad with 5 hives owner moving 
away.  Looked like it may have been tricky to move all those 
bees anyway.  I don't know how I missed it
Laugh
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(10-08-2020, 11:59 PM)Bob10 Wrote: Still looking for that extractor in the picture
Confused  

$169 and there is a 5% off coupon currently.  Mine is 
going into the attic tomorrow.  It's out of work until at 
least next May.  I missed a CL ad with 5 hives owner moving 
away.  Looked like it may have been tricky to move all those 
bees anyway.  I don't know how I missed it
Laugh

Naw. Have the extractor on next years future purchase.
Smile
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(10-11-2020, 03:54 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Naw. Have the extractor on next years future purchase.
Smile

They will have it at a premium when you need it
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.