Daily Bench Shot
(10-11-2020, 03:57 PM)Bob10 Wrote: They will have it at a premium when you need it

Most likely.
Uhoh
Bee club has a loaner if we get in a bind
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(10-11-2020, 04:04 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Most likely.
Uhoh
Bee club has a loaner if we get in a bind

Yeah my club has one but to be honest I like to have stuff ready when I need it.  From what I have seen on CL these don't pop up often and when they do it is usually during a time when everyone online is sold out so they sell for what these do if not more
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Steve

Mo.

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

[Image: 62370113307-7-E75-BB89-1-E89-4-BC0-84-F9...CFED11.jpg]

This is my bench.  I am in the process of trying to make a bench like the one Lie-Nielsen offers.  24" twin screw face vise and a sliding tail vise.  I am shooting for a 4" think top when it is all laminated up and I am sooting for a 7' x 30" bench top
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
I have had a difficult time finding boxes for the jars the green and while box that holds the empties is barely adequate, no way it will hold honey.  I have over 20 cases of vintage qt jars with the full boxes yet the 1.5, 1 and 1/2 pints not so much.  I think next time around I am going to use qts for honey solid 3lbs per jar and considerably fewer cases.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I've made 2-3 dozen jars boxes from scrap 7/16" roof sheeting. They will hold the weight full of honey.
I made them all for wide mouth, that way WM and RM jars will both fit.
Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(10-20-2020, 05:30 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: I've made 2-3 dozen jars boxes from scrap 7/16" roof sheeting. They will hold the weight full of honey.
I made them all for wide mouth, that way WM and RM jars will both fit.

I see that in my future.  I was hoping to avoid it
Laugh  I have to check the wood wine boxes next time I get to the wine shop
The holidays might save me

Phil Thien

I've gained 5 more nailers to fix.
Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Miss Judy wants a couple of black walnut butcher block counters in her renovated kitchen.
This is the small one...

Attached Files Image(s)

Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
(10-27-2020, 06:48 PM)Gary G™ Wrote: Miss Judy wants a couple of black walnut butcher block counters in her renovated kitchen.
This is the small one...

Cool
Cool
Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020