Lee Valley "Seconds" Sale October 28
Thanks for posting that - I had missed the edit. As always, LV CS took care of it, and I agree they are truly the best!
another thanks for the "Call Customer Service"  alert....  YES~!  

I had been chasing my tail and thought my tablet was the problem.
Confused

Janice @ cust serv was a happy professional, got my small order done.... and let me know I got the last of one item. 

Smile

Thanks to Rob for keeping good people in your employ and training them well.   This is something I know about far more than planes and chisels. 

Aloha
Customer service also got it done for me. I did miss out on a curved spokeshave. Our credit card bill will be a little lighter this month.

I haven't seen any miniature tools this year, hope a new one is still coming.
(10-28-2020, 01:41 PM)toolmiser Wrote: Customer service also got it done for me.  I did miss out on a curved spokeshave.  Our credit card bill will be a little lighter this month.

I haven't seen any miniature tools this year, hope a new one is still coming.

Veritas Miniature Bench Plane – Manufacturing Second

Item CM219

Still there (1 min. ago).

The image does make it look like a regular size plane.

Simon
(10-23-2020, 04:20 PM)Rob Lee Wrote: Hi guys,

I’m told am email is in works, as well as other banners etc.

This is the inventory we usually sell on Cyber Monday....so there are the usual good deals. Best of all, it starts at noon....not midnight.

Cheers,

Rob

this is the first year I didn't get anything, sale was very weak, no gift cards, not much there.
(10-28-2020, 04:39 PM)wing nut Wrote: this is the first year I didn't get anything, sale was very weak, no gift cards, not much there.

I may have made up for you. I think that this was the most that I have spent (not counting gift cards). It may be a challenging box for their shipping department, I sometimes wonder if they and we wouldn't be better off if they split orders into 2 boxes: one for the long, skinny items and one for the smaller heavy items.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
The deals on the shooting planes were pretty sweet, but I could never get past the shipping thing, so a big no-go for me.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
(10-29-2020, 06:04 AM)AHill Wrote: The deals on the shooting planes were pretty sweet, but I could never get past the shipping thing, so a big no-go for me.

didn't the free shipping apply to the sale? anything over 30 dollars?
A Hill was probably talking about the system breakdown which most people complained about, not the shipping cost.

Simon
Through the past years, I've gotten some really great bargains, one of which is the miter shooting plane, again offered this year (my favorite plane for shooting). Alas, whilst perusing this year's list, there was nothing that I needed!!!!!! Either I have way too many toys, or Rob needs to double or triple the size of his list!
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com