Clear Vue Max system
I have a somewhat unique situation that will afford someone a good deal if they will work with me.

I need to build a new shop.  If I was guessing, construction will start in the spring.  I need to be out of my old shop by June.

I have a Clear Vue Max system in my existing shop and I could obviously move it but I also need to minimize down time during the move so....
I was thinking about purchasing a new system so that I could set it up before the move.  I think that would allow me to basically move the equipment in, hook it up and be ready to go.  I know that is a simplistic view but I also think that having the dust collection already set up would be a great help and save me major time!

My system has the Winn filters.  It does NOT have a wall bracket or stand.  I supported it on the ceiling rafters.
I did tie into the elbow before the filter so that I could exhaust directly to the outside.  I am sure that could be filled if that option is not wanted.
It works great but it also does have a small crack in the plexi.  It does not cause any problems. 

A new system like mine costs about 3k.

If I can find someone to work with me on the timing, I would be willing to let it go for $900.00.

I live in central Indiana and I would not think shipping would be an option but I am willing to discuss the situation.

Do not hesitate to ask any questions.
(11-21-2021, 11:45 AM)iublue Wrote: I have a somewhat unique situation that will afford someone a good deal if they will work with me.

I need to build a new shop.  If I was guessing, construction will start in the spring.  I need to be out of my old shop by June.

I have a Clear Vue Max system in my existing shop and I could obviously move it but I also need to minimize down time during the move so....
I was thinking about purchasing a new system so that I could set it up before the move.  I think that would allow me to basically move the equipment in, hook it up and be ready to go.  I know that is a simplistic view but I also think that having the dust collection already set up would be a great help and save me major time!

My system has the Winn filters.  It does NOT have a wall bracket or stand.  I supported it on the ceiling rafters.
I did tie into the elbow before the filter so that I could exhaust directly to the outside.  I am sure that could be filled if that option is not wanted.
It works great but it also does have a small crack in the plexi.  It does not cause any problems. 

A new system like mine costs about 3k.

If I can find someone to work with me on the timing, I would be willing to let it go for $900.00.

I live in central Indiana and I would not think shipping would be an option but I am willing to discuss the situation.

Do not hesitate to ask any questions.

Hey buddy what size is the inlet and outlet of the clear vue?  I would LOVE to get it for us to use and how nice they are.  Let me know ok.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(11-21-2021, 04:28 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Hey buddy what size is the inlet and outlet of the clear vue?  I would LOVE to get it for us to use and how nice they are.  Let me know ok.

8" inlet.  It is made for multiple gates to be open at once.

It works great.  I do not have the optimal setup since I do not have room for the 8 feet of straight pipe that is recommended before branching off but it still does a great job.

Here is the link to the website.  https://www.clearvuecyclones.com/product...gle-phase/

That is for the model that replaces the CVMax but I think the specs are the same.
Offers like this never show up when I need them (about 2 years ago). darn good deal.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(11-23-2021, 10:10 AM)iublue Wrote: 8" inlet.  It is made for multiple gates to be open at once.

It works great.  I do not have the optimal setup since I do not have room for the 8 feet of straight pipe that is recommended before branching off but it still does a great job.

Here is the link to the website.  https://www.clearvuecyclones.com/product...gle-phase/

That is for the model that replaces the CVMax but I think the specs are the same.

My Son in Law lives in St Louis and goes back and forth by you every few months.  I will see if he is able to pick it up or not when you are ready.

also will it work in my 10' ceiling?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

Arlin, I have the CV1600 which is physically the same size...the difference is the inlet. Mine is installed in a 10' ceiling building, and I actully had enough extra room to use a 55 gallon drum for a dust bin.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(11-25-2021, 06:38 AM)fredhargis Wrote: Arlin, I have the CV1600 which is physically the same size...the difference is the inlet. Mine is installed in a 10' ceiling building, and I actully had enough extra room to use a 55 gallon drum for a dust bin.

Thanks Fred.

is it a 5hp motor?  The link did not say

(11-26-2021, 11:49 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Thanks Fred.

is it a 5hp motor?  The link did not say

Yeah, I think all the clearview units come with the 5 HP Leeson motor.
I’m in central Indiana too. I’d love to take you up on this deal but I already have the CV1800 with the bigger impeller so not much of a difference.

Any other equipment for sale?
(11-27-2021, 03:01 PM)cvillewood Wrote: I’m in central Indiana too. I’d love to take you up on this deal but I already have the CV1800 with the bigger impeller so not much of a difference.

Any other equipment for sale?

Not at this time.