Have a good fraction app for Iphone?
I have a couple calculators that I am satisfied with for adding and subtracting fractions.  But I am not always near them and I thought if someone had a suggestion for a good one for a phone I would get it.  I looked at a couple, but fractions seemed like an afterthought.  I just want something that gets right to the point and is basic with fractions.  I am not very phone savvy, or savvy in general.

Thanks for all suggestions.
Fraction Calculator Plus. I've been using it for years and I have absolutely no complaints. There's both a free version and a Pro version.

Cliff
‘The problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence
Charles Bukowski
Cliff, thank you.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
It's available for Android and iPhone. I liked it so much that I figured the author deserved to be paid so I upgraded to the Pro version.

Cliff
‘The problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence
Charles Bukowski
That’s what I use on my iPhone.

RonL
Just to show how Un phone savvy I am, I tried to download the app and it wouldn't let me. I asked my 12 year old (technical advisor), and she said it was already on my phone. She was right, it was one of the many apps that I've never used.

Thanks!
I use Tapeulator for imperial fractions up to 1/64".
Not to be a smart a** but don't you think it would be easier to learn to read a fractional tape measure or ruler. Not everything needs an app
(05-11-2022, 08:26 AM)chizlr40 Wrote: Not to be a smart a** but don't you think it would be easier to learn to read a fractional tape measure or ruler. Not everything needs an app

If I have a length of board that's 5' 9-3/8" long and I need to put 5 dividers on it, how is a tape measure going to help me divide it up into 5 equal length sections?
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
(05-11-2022, 09:03 AM)AHill Wrote: If I have a length of board that's 5' 9-3/8" long and I need to put 5 dividers on it, how is a tape measure going to help me divide it up into 5 equal length sections?

Get an imperial/metric tape and for stuff like that just make the measurement in millimeters and divide by five (or whatever).  You're not looking for a specific imperial measurement, just five equal pieces.

I do it all the time on carpentry stuff and it creeps in on furniture on rare occasions as well, though in furniture you can usually step it off with dividers or use the horizontal ruler bit.