My new updated crosscut sled (pics)
My sled is starting to wear and I need to make a new one after my current project concludes. I wanted to make sure this thread was still around for reference, so here's a bump for another 12 months.
Tools that are no good require greater skill.
Do you have any plans for sale?
Well if you're close enough to me you can come over to my shop and measure up the one he made for me. Looks just like the one he displayed up here. It is a nice sled, for sure.
'TwoBye'

Quality is not expensive, it's PRICELESS
Don't know how I missed this one the last few times around . Thanks for bringing it back up . I noticed a lot of names ( members) that I don't see here anymore, kind of sad to see some talented people no longer coming here .
Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. "HF"
JerrySats said:

Don't know how I missed this one the last few times around . Thanks for bringing it back up . I noticed a lot of names ( members) that I don't see here anymore, kind of sad to see some talented people no longer coming here .

QFT
"The art of leadership is to work with the natural grain of the particular wood of humanity which comes to hand."

John Adair

My woodworking blog: Tony's Woodshop
Just shameless bump to keep track of this.

Nice sled!
chris
archived
flink

--
Slowly turning at all...
Really nice. A lot fancier than mine.
FishmanDave said:

Nah, it's just what I know how to do. I wish I could cut dovetails as well as I toss together html.
flink

--
Slowly turning at all...
flink said:

[blockquote]FishmanDave said:

Nah, it's just what I know how to do. I wish I could cut dovetails as well as I toss together html.

[/blockquote]Actually, since he responded to MMarzluf's post, I think FishmanDave was talking about the cross cut sled, not your archive.

Tony
"The art of leadership is to work with the natural grain of the particular wood of humanity which comes to hand."

John Adair

My woodworking blog: Tony's Woodshop