CT's Most Excellent Workbench Adventure
What file? This thread started 05/12/07, so some of the links are going to be dead.
the sketchup link waay back in post #1 is dead..anyone have the SU model for this bench?
Kevin
Hey guys, thanks for keeping this going! I have re-posted the sketchup files for version 1 and 2 of the bench. No warranties express or implied!

Version 1

Version 2

Hopefully those work!
Turning impaired.
Since another bench thread seems to be AWOL, let's bump this one up.
gjohn said:

Since another bench thread seems to be AWOL, let's bump this one up.

Excellent idea! This one should not get away from us.....
Skip

This thread speaks to the need for an "Archived Threads" link.

Mods?
We've asked for it.

But so far,.............it just isn't in the cards.
See ya around,
Dominic
------------------------------
Don't you love it when you ask someone what time it is and to prove how smart they are, they tell you how to build a watch?
Blacky's Boy said:

We've asked for it.

Cian did a pretty good job of that...
Skip

Blacky's Boy said:

We've asked for it.

Evernote might provide the way out of the conundrum. There are other means but this is the way I would do it.

To save/archive a thread simply select Show All and then invoke the Web Clipper (not sure of all the browsers it runs with), add any tags and move on. If clipped into a shared notebook anybody with Evernote (it's free) could see the threads. Evernote has a handy capability of emailing notes for those who can't run Evernote.

Saved on the web, for free or a few bucks a month, I'm not sure I see a downside other than the free version has a bandwidth limit that is probably greater than the need. The techies in Woodnet could possibly provide a better solution - they need only be asked.

The real fly in the ointment is that someone would have to donate time to act as librarian and do the appropriate organization. If we simply preserve the existing organization (not really recommended) then the job is simplified. The search tool really works and works quickly.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
There are usually costs associated with massive storage.

Pam