GOOD DEED 2008: The beginningwoodworker/Unisaw Project
Figured, Grain, figured MDF
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.
It got to be small!
My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter!
YES!!!!
thooks said:

Can you FedEx me an Enchilada Platter from Herbert's Taco Hut in San Marcos?

Hooks and misses some _good_ mexican food.

Wow Herbert's
I went to SWT (after Texas A&M). My wife and I used to go there when we were dating in the mid 80's. Now back to your regularly scheduled thread....sorry
JB

"Give me an army of West Point graduates, I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war!"
--Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

beginningwoodworker said:

It got to be small!

Well.....it isn't small CJ.

Base footprint is 26x49 inches.
Bed is 6x36 inches....

??

??
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Thats ok I've pass! I really pefer a benchtop jointer, or I've just keep using my no 8 jointer plane.
beginningwoodworker said:

Thats ok I've pass! I really pefer a benchtop jointer, or I've just keep using my no 8 jointer plane.

Ok. I'll throw Bones off me backside....
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Ok!
Stwood_ said:

[blockquote]beginningwoodworker said:

Ok. I'll throw Bones off me backside....

[/blockquote]

You might need a good prybar to get him off .
"It sounds crazy, but aside from the booze, the strippers, and the local ladies of the evening it was a pretty wholesome event."

McApple 3-25-08
Wait yer turn, preevert
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.