Photo Tutorial
Very good tutorial. Thank you so much for the posting and the provide info and link. Its greatly appreciated. Find Wooden Toy Wheels
Added a new page to the software section covering "Curves" (see "Software - Page 3").
Never, under ANY circumstances, make the last cut.

Three Seasons Woodturnings
Bump
If it don't hold soup, it's ART!!

Dry Creek Woodturning

BUUMMPP

Dry Creek Woodturning

Another bump

Dry Creek Woodturning

You sure are doin a whole lot of bumpin' with yourself up here. Is it even safe to be in here without fear of seeing something inappropriate?
Jason Woodford

I happen to have a full set and once they had one bad winter of moisture they never real look good again. - Scott Whiting 6/24/10

I live in a constant state of horny. She's very obliging. Why mess with it? - Snipe Hunter
Jason/Woody said:

You sure are doin a whole lot of bumpin' with yourself up here. Is it even safe to be in here without fear of seeing something inappropriate?

Just like to move the good threads to the top at times

Dry Creek Woodturning

dont you have the power to make it a sticky?
Wipedout said:

dont you have the power to make it a sticky?

It was but then it got to the point where I had too many stickies filling up the first page.

Dry Creek Woodturning

ahhhhh