Saw Tills - Please post pics of yours
Dude ........... you are making us look bad

Nice job
Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery
Greg, I do stuff like this at night when I can't sleep and am having daydreams of popping a cap on my moron boss. This thing is entirely out of scrap including the handle, and is far from perfect as is evidenced by the fact that my Wenzloff doesn't fit. As far as the alder goes, BLO and shellac are your friend.
Nope...not gonna do it....
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Come on Jack, show us the bookcase and plastic trash cans full of backsaws.
Sneauxman said:

Thanks Jonathan! Still trying to get to town but looks like I'll have to wait until after the new year to see your saw till. Up for some 'bow and Silver fishing on the Kenai in the snow?

Give me a shout, lunch is on me this time!

For the op, here are mine.

Jonathan

I only regret the tools I didn't buy!

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
Timberwolf said:

Nope...not gonna do it....

Well since jack wouldn't do it!!!!!

It a classic. Wonder how many time this one has been posted, eh Jack.

I only regret the tools I didn't buy!

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
Yes!
I think Jack gets bragging rights for capacity...
Nice! I believe cardboard has some magical hydroscopic properties, thus preventing all rust.
Actually I don't remember being born, it must have happened during one of my black outs.
Jim Morrison
That is still one of my fave pics on Woodnet
There have been some very nice tills shown here and most are furniture quality, great job Guy's. I was able to get my old wall cabinet hung a couple weeks ago when our Son was down. And I was looking at it yesterday and going to look at it harder today and hopefully I can modify half of it as a saw till.

Steve