Big Ripsaw and Crosscut saw project
Blacky's Boy said:

Mostly because I don't want "strangers" browsing though my photobucket account.

Yeah, I know

I was trying to track down if you had any other cool handles because I'm making a couple right now
Dom ..... Not to sound dumb but I have a Mac and don't know where or how to turn off the Print Scale. You did mention that to me once before and I did look for it but couldn't find it . Then got busy and forgot about it.

I love my Mac but it does talk a different language than a PC with Windows.

Steve
Sorry, I don't speak "Mac". Maybe some else can help you out here.
See ya around,
Dominic
------------------------------
Don't you love it when you ask someone what time it is and to prove how smart they are, they tell you how to build a watch?
Thanks anyway, it is a great computer but it does have a language all of it's own. Hopefully I can get it figured out.

Steve
Window Guy said:

Dom ..... Not to sound dumb but I have a Mac and don't know where or how to turn off the Print Scale. You did mention that to me once before and I did look for it but couldn't find it . Then got busy and forgot about it.

I love my Mac but it does talk a different language than a PC with Windows.

Steve

Steve - I'll look when I get home.

-Duane
Steve, on my mac, when I open it in "Preview" (as opposed to acrobat reader) when I go to print, there on the very first page is a radio button that says "Scale:" with a percentage. Make sure it is as 100% and you should be ok to go.
Duane ....... Thank You I appreciate that.

Steve
Brian thank you very much.

Steve
Well, the inevitable happened tonight. I ruined both handles whole cutting the slot for the saw plate.

Good thing I milled up enough stock for several handles.

I'm thinking of changing my tactic here. I may try using a circular slitting saw on my drill press. I just need to get one of these bearings to use to take some of three load off Tue drill press quill.

drum sander bearing from LV

Then I'll need to find the appropriate slitting saws.

Anyone done something like this before?
See ya around,
Dominic
------------------------------
Don't you love it when you ask someone what time it is and to prove how smart they are, they tell you how to build a watch?
Never done it, but don't see why it wouldn't work? You planning on using a smaller diameter slitting saw to get you 50% of the way there, then doing the rest with a regular saw blade?

Also, did you get my PM with those handle scans?