Old arn pic thread
®smpr_fi_mac® said:

[blockquote]Bob10 said:

I saw one of those last week. The new owner paid $150 for it and had to drive quite a distance to pick it up. Yours looks way nicer

I got that beat--I got mine, new, for free. But had to drive 2 hours to get it. Well worth it.

[/blockquote]

I paid $50 for this one, and I'm happy with it! Honestly I wish made more projects where I needed to use it...
Peter Brown

I can fix that...

shop-time.net
$5.00 from a yard sale.

Now that's a classy paint job.
here's some of mine. they needed resto, got resto, now need it again
buffalo dp

walker turner dp

walker turner

craftsman jointer ,,pic after flood

Slav's Stanley grinder (whenever he gets here )

Diehl buffer? ,,soon for sale

clausing table saw

and not appearing as pictures....Atlas 10 metal lathe,,,grizzly 16" bandsaw,,,Central machinery 14" bandsaw and 15" AMT jointer
Today's Craigslist pick-up.

A Dewalt MMB Moto-Miter Box. Seems to be in pretty good working order even. The base is thick cast iron. Photos on VintageMachinery put this in the pre 1949 range. It is a relatively lightly used barn find. Should complement my new band saw nicely now that I've kicked the cabinet saw down the road. I'm sure I'll be back begging for help on how the hell to use it! I'm aware of and will acquire the proper blade and Mr. Sawdust book.
-----
Justin
hcbph said:

Here's a before picture on my jointer seeing I didn't notice any art deco bases, don't have any good after shots due to lack of room.

Here, you can use mine.

Everyone has to have at least one Uni.

And at least one garage door shot of something, so here's my Duro combo...

An as found family photo of machines... (not a very good one but only one I could find)

and of hand tools....
Wow couple of year old thread. Haven't seen Roland in a long time, he was always fun

I bet we get some new additions being back on top.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Kind of cool to keep things going.
Buck

Business Meetings - None of us is as dumb as all of us.
Here is my Uni restore:

Before:

After:

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who can read binary code and those who can't.

"To be against hunting, fishing and trapping you have to be spiritually stupid." Ted Nugent
I picked up something similar not too long ago. darn thing is heavy and in need of a fence. Has the miter and goose egg which are probably harder to come by.

Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.