Some more Christmas ornaments.
Still thinking the old way.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(08-04-2016, 11:55 AM)AHill Wrote: There is no need to bump anymore, as threads never expire.  Unless you just want to push it to the top of the reading list again.

Bumping is still a good idea for those of us who's memories are as short as our worn-out gouges. I just made the mistake of showing these pictures to my wife.

Thanks a lot, pal!
We do segmented turning, not because it is easy, but because it is hard.
Not our fault you shown them to your wife. 
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Peachtree WW has a good price on screw eyes http://www.ptreeusa.com/turning_project_...nament.htm
Mike

"Start off slow and taper off."
For some reason, I can not get anything from Peachtree to load tonight.

I had been using eye screws from Michaels when I could find them in stock.

Then I found the ones at Lee Valley. Since then, they are my go-to source for them.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.