How do you guys store spray cans, glue , etc ?????????????????????
I have a row of cabinets with sliding doors that are one can deep mounted on the wall between the house and the garage. Even though the wall is insulated I figure enough heat from the house gets through to keep the inside of the cabinets above freezing in the winter. Seems to work.
There are two kinds of people: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring - Carl Sagan
I keep the glues and stuff that might freeze in a plastic milk crate that has a closet spot in the house during the cold months, and a place in the workshop in the warmer months.

Dave
I don't have a good picture of it, but I have an old metal 3-drawer filing cabinet. It's a bit over a foot wide, maybe 24" deep and however tall 3 file drawers is. The drawers are pretty much the perfect height for rattle cans and glue bottles. I also "file" my sand paper and owners manuals in a 2-drawer one that I put on a mobile base, and it also currently has my drum sander sitting on it. Mobile base bonus!!
Benny

I had to discard a BUNCH of finish, spray paints etc as I packed my shop for the move.Surprisingly, the Habitat Re-Store will take them, and are glad to have them!

Build a shallow cabinet as shown above, keep the expensive and often used items AND DONATE THE REST.

That can of purple spray paint is deep in the back because it was for a specific project. You will likely never need it again and if you do, you can buy another, they are $3-5 at the Borg.

Your shop is small, you have no room for storing things you might need someday. Be aggressive about unloading things you do not need.

Ralph
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
Bump
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
I like that advice Ralph. I tend to have way too much stuff I 'might need someday'. Is there a cure for that?
For stuff that won't be affected by heat, I store it in a metal non-vented storage locker in my garage. I don't want a fire hazard. For glues and other heat-sensitive items, I store them in a cabinet in my laundry room next to the washer.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Several years ago American Woodworker magazine had a plan for a shop-built flammables cabinet. I modified the size a bit to fit into a space on my miter bench. Adding 100# full-extension drawer slides keeps it handy, yet out of the way...

It fits in the last space on the right side...

It holds all of my finishes, paints, stains, and the like. I keep my glue stored under my outfeed table...

Dave
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
That's a nice solution, Dave.
Active users go in those totes with the flip-top lids (carried in the van). Contents get labelled on the top cap, date of purchase on the bottom. Others go on one of those metal shelves from Costco. ordered by sheen or color. Odds and ends go in old copy paper boxes. I use these for business, so I probably have several hundred aerosol cans in inventory.

Glues, I keep in a shop-built tote and the travel set in one of those Harbor Freight canvas rigger's bags.