The new Mikiespace - 40X64X16 Pole Barn
(07-25-2017, 12:02 PM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: Megan said "Awesome, our makerspace has a hair salon too!".

[Image: megandc2_zpsiqkrkasy.jpg]
Mike all you need now is a paint spray booth for finger nails ....
Big Grin
Booth is in the plan brother. Hope you are well!!

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

The closed cell foam insulation team I hired arrives tomorrow to spray the ceiling and gable ends of the shed in 3" of closed cell 2lb foam. I have the East 40X32 bare and after that is done we will move a few tools and the pallets of ply over to the east and they will spray the West 32X40. Wish me luck the next couple of days
Smile

That should guarantee a warmer winter. Do you have alum foil sheeting or rolled insulation already up there? No sticking issues with the spray foam?
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Yes i have the aluminum double bubble on the whole entire building. They got 3/5 of the spray foam done today.

[Image: IMG_20170918_145921_zps1ogoubsa.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20170918_120756_zps9buv5guz.jpg]

(09-18-2017, 08:59 PM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: Yes i have the aluminum double bubble on the whole entire building. They got 3/5 of the spray foam done today.

[Image: IMG_20170918_145921_zps1ogoubsa.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20170918_120756_zps9buv5guz.jpg]

Looks like they are doing a great job. Some of those outfits (that I have seen) in new construction like that, could care less about overspray and getting it all over the trusses and such (they just figure its getting covered anyways)

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

Cool ..
Steve

Mo.

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Done noon yesterday

[Image: IMG_20170919_115608_zpswucwk878.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20170919_115555_zpsvmtbnwws.jpg]

Cool 

What...4-6" deep? Can't tell what size the top of your trusses are
Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(09-20-2017, 06:20 PM)Stwood_ Wrote:
Cool 

What...4-6" deep? Can't tell what size the top of your trusses are

Paid for 3" but the volume used averaged 3.75"-4" Amos said - so at least 3" deep. Trusses are 2X4 and then there is a 2X4 on top of that on face, then on that is the double bubble and then the steel is on.  So to get to the top of truss you are ~1.5" deep already.