The new Mikiespace - 40X64X16 Pole Barn
With shaper moved 16' in and out. Shaper is there till cnc moves under mezzanine but it is mobile. Same will be for planer and jointer and drum sander opposite direction 16' in and out.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(06-17-2018, 10:57 PM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: With shaper moved 16' in and out. Shaper is there till cnc moves under mezzanine but it is mobile.  Same will be for planer and jointer and drum sander opposite direction 16' in and out.

Cool 
I set up for 12' as that was the length of material I used to order. And my lumber rack is set up for 12'.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Got a few bessey parallels hung up in the new shed. Found a higher density clamp rack I liked and cut the triangles and sides out on cnc. Actually building a couple racks.

[Image: MVIMG_20180816_231000_zpsvr6jodo4.jpg]

(08-17-2018, 03:00 PM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: Got a few bessey parallels hung up in the new shed. Found a higher density clamp rack I liked and cut the triangles and sides out on cnc. Actually building a couple racks.

[Image: MVIMG_20180816_231000_zpsvr6jodo4.jpg]
how many does that hold?  I have over 100
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Looks like 36...........
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

https://gumroad.com/l/parallelclamprack

That is where i got the parallel clamp design.

It holds 36. I just counted and i think i have about 50 more to hang too so I am right there with you. I am going to start assembling the second tonight. I actually cut a 3rd set of odd shaped parts out on the cnc so with a few straight table saw cuts ill have a 3rd ready to paint. Ill config it for some long dubuke clamps too and 6 bowclamps maybe. My f clamps use a different rack.

(08-17-2018, 08:28 PM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: https://gumroad.com/l/parallelclamprack

That is where i got the parallel clamp design.

It holds 36. I just counted and i think i have about 50 more to hang too so I am right there with you. I am going to start assembling the second tonight. I actually cut a 3rd set of odd shaped parts out on the cnc so with a few straight table saw cuts ill have a 3rd ready to paint. Ill config it for some long dubuke clamps too and 6 bowclamps maybe. My f clamps use a different rack.

Sounds like you could have a new product line
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

If you are in the area bob come by and ill cut some for you
Smile

I was up late into the AM and assembled the second and made and painted parts for two more. One will be about 1/2 as wide.

(08-19-2018, 06:53 AM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: If you are in the area bob come by and ill cut some for you
Smile

I was up late into the AM and assembled the second and made and painted parts for two more. One will be about 1/2 as wide.

Thanks for the offer but I was serious. I bet if you cut those out and packed in flat boxes they would sell.  No need to make more than one or 2 to check the water and it is probably safe bet if they don't sell you will eventually put them to use.

Phil Thien

Added F clamps/bessey tradesman clamps on another style clamp holder I drew up. Turns out the space between the parallels was just enough for these. The new racks also have room to store several clamps to drive up clamp density.

[Image: IMG_20180823_203853_zps66cbfpfg.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20180823_203921_zpsjey658ab.jpg]