The new Mikiespace - 40X64X16 Pole Barn
(09-29-2018, 08:25 AM)MarkSingleton Wrote: Don't grab chips with your hand. Bad habit to get into.
DAMHIKT.

+100000000000000

Watched a kid in school grab one, his hand was a mess for a couple weeks (this is after the instructor said never do it too) 
No

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

Another movie weekend. Upped the popcorn output game too. 16oz popper and cart purchased with last weeks ebay 15% off coupon code.

[Image: IMG_20180929_154440_zpspdi4hevk.jpg]

This was two weeks ago before the popper arrived

[Image: movie1_zpsheamwhph.jpg]

[Image: movie2_zps7lsxy1lm.jpg]

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Mike
Work shop turned movie theater?
The pop corn might come in handy
Especially here on woodnet
5 stars sir I like it

Cool 

Are those poppers built well?
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Mike, I don’t even think Mark Adams School of wood working has one of those. You win!
Well built vs a USA made Star or USA Paragon? No. Is it one of the nicest China ones? Yes. That 16oz popper I have cost 1/2 as much as just the Star bottom cart costs though. $288 vs what would be $1600 for a Star 16 oz on cart. China nice fits in with my other crazy nice big China and Taiwan tools. Figure if it lasts a few years ill build a cart and buy a USA made popcorn machine.

Btw 2 cups of kernels pops more than 3.5 gallons of popcorn. That was one batch. We just made two sheet trays of carmel corn from scratch in about 20 min of prep time.

[Image: IMG_20181001_214723_zpsbfsykq84.jpg]

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(10-01-2018, 10:58 PM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: Well built vs a USA made Star or USA Paragon?  No. Is it one of the nicest China ones? Yes. That 16oz popper I have cost 1/2 as much as just the Star bottom cart costs though. $288 vs what would be $1600 for a Star 16 oz on cart.  China nice fits in with my other crazy nice big China and Taiwan tools. Figure if it lasts a few years ill build a cart and buy a USA made popcorn  machine.

Btw 2 cups of kernels pops more than 3.5 gallons of popcorn. That was one batch. We just made two sheet trays of carmel corn from scratch in about 20 min of prep time.

Cool
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Any shop updates Mike
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(12-15-2019, 02:19 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Any shop updates Mike

+1

I miss the updates!

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

Yep I always look forward to the newest excerpt.  It's like a Dream Shop that would have Diresta wanting to sleep in to keep the dream going
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.