The new Mikiespace - 40X64X16 Pole Barn
Indeed, this one is a WoodNet classic.
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
Been a bit, Photobucket and Woodnet do not play well together. I have a bunch of photos on Google Photos now. 

]What are the updates?
Added a 2nd story 210 sqft Mezzanine/Loft. Bought it from a tradeshow rental place in Milwaukee. It is all steel and has 4 legs for main platform and two more for stairs. Stairs are 36" wide. It was designed for trade shows and conferences and special events. Quite something to assemble it but Johnny and I and a few friends got it done. Floor is at 10' which only leaves 6' above but that is fine. I installed a Vinyl plank tile floor up there that is waterproof and kid/pet proof. Its now an arts and crafts place. My girls love it. CNC machines and 3D printer are underneath along with all my bins for hardware. There is track lighting under there that is worth 2/3 what I paid for the mezzanine and lights. Being for a trade show rental it is super clean and nice. Came with crapet on stairs and floor but I put in the waterproof floor.

Moved all the extra plywood to the other shop - freed up a ton of room.

Installed a screw compressor. Soooo much quieter.

Installed a bunch more Nordfab ductwork.

Installed an Electronics Bench area.

Installed a 50watt 12"X20" area chinese laser with a real deal chiller and plumbed it to shop air. It vents through a window. It runs a Ruida controller and I use Lightburn and Lightburn camera.

Few other cool tools have moved in too I am forgetting. 

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Mike
is that a dream shop or what
i am a tool nut myself and that shop rocks
in that one picture looks like it comes with it's own heart monitor
Welding area is coming together. Multiprocess Miller AC/DC 220 and Hypertherm 65 Plasma cutter. Rear wall is getting some steel skin behind table with cut outs for outlets. Steel is leftover from build.

Hey Mike, I recognize the Joes CNC, but what's the other CNC that has the extrusion base?

What laser did you add to the CNC and how do you like it?

Awesome workshop.. thanks for the update.
Yea, steel covering the wood walls is necessary in the weld area. How high are you going up wit the steel? I almost burned down my shop just grinding. Had some steel wool hanging on the wall in a plastic bag. Looked up to see it glowing, another minute and I wold have lost the house.
You have one nice shop that most of us only dream about. Thanks for posting all the pictures over the last couple of years.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor
I'm impressed. The digital multimeters and oscilloscopes too! You doin' missile repairs in there, Mike?
Still Learning,

Allan Hill