Secret Santa 2014!
DaveBeauchesne said:

PM Sent - thanks for taking the time and effort!

+1
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
I'm in! Once again I will feel sorry for the total lack of posts, but this is too much fun to pass up!
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
In.
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Just a reminder, you need to fill out the form from the link to be considered "in." Of the 22 who have pm'd me, only four are officially signed up.
Ken
Okay, now I'm "in"...
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
highpi said:

Just a reminder, you need to fill out the form from the link to be considered "in." Of the 22 who have pm'd me, only four are officially signed up.
Ken

This is how I gumped myself 2 yrs ago. Im pretty sure I am one of the 4.
---------------------------------------------------
When something has to be done, no one knows how to do it.  When they "pay" you to do it, they become "experts".
Axehandle said:

[blockquote]highpi said:

Ken

This is how I gumped myself 2 yrs ago. Im pretty sure I am one of the 4.

[/blockquote]

Just filled out the form. Now the waiting begins, I never signed up this early before.
Jim
http://ancorayachtservice.com/ home of the Chain Leg Vise.
My response has been recorded!
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
In!

And many thanks for doing this.