Secret Santa 2014!
I'm in! It's a fun time. Something about WoodNet expanding beyond the computer to the real world.

My thanks, too, for organizing.
Last January a Great friend, Russ Filbeck http://www.russfilbeck.net/ posted an offer to "pay it forward" whereby the 1st 5 people who accepted his challenge would receive a special gift from him during the year...but...each person had to promise to do the same as he has done....offer 5 people the same opportunity. I accepted the challenge and have (so far) fulfilled my promised gift to 3 of my 5.....Russ bestowed on me a gift of a spokeshave he made by hand from his grandfathers cherry tree. That really set the bar high for me gifting my remaining 2.
This kinda stuf is what really enriches one's life.

I'm officially in...and I thank you folks so much!

Don
I've filled in the form- I'm IN!
PM sent from me as well!!

Andy
I am quickly realizing that I have NO natural talent... But I am trying to fake it.
Woohoo!!

PM sent.
Wooo Hooo

I'm in
Often in Error, Never in Doubt
Mike Jury

I just want to let everyone know that tom_in_syracuse has stepped up and offered to help out this year. Apparently I can't edit the original post to add his name. Please feel free to contact tom_in_syracuse for any and all of your 2014 Woodnet Secret Santa needs.
Ken
Wow! Is it that time of year again?

Count me in. PM sent.
Smoothplane

" Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand!"
Homer Simpson
Sent my PM last week!
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
In again! How could I not?