We lost another Woodnetter
Woodnetter, blogger, and hand tool woodworker Jamie Bacon passed away yesterday. He went by the screen name "baconpga", but you might know him better from his blog Plane Shavings. I never met him, but I always enjoyed reading his blog.

My condolences to his family.

Jonathan

I only regret the tools I didn't buy!

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
Rest in Peace, Jamie. You will be missed.

Prayers going out to his family and friends.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Rest easy, my friend. Prayers to your family.
My condolences to the Family.

Steve
My condolences to his family.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Amen
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
Very sad news indeed!!!
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Aw,...darn! I liked Jamie! He will be missed.
See ya around,
Dominic
------------------------------
Don't you love it when you ask someone what time it is and to prove how smart they are, they tell you how to build a watch?
Sad to hear the news. I do remember him posting here. Will keep his soul and his family in our prayers.

John.
"When I nod my head, hit it." - M. Howard.

"I think you should learn how to use hand tools before you even touch a power tool." - Sam Maloof
Very sad, I was just reading "Plane Shavings" the other day.
My Condolences,
Bill Palmer
www.williampalmerdesigns.com