Secret Santa Arrival Thread
This thread is to let our Secret Santas know that packages arrived safely.

Mine arrived today. It is very clearly marked to not open until Christmas. I am being good. It isn't easy.

My thanks to my Secret Santa.

Ivan
Good call, thanks Clark.
From the subtle markings, I'm guessing that this might be my Secret Santa gift.

Just a thought.

Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
A heavy box arrived today from Texas. I'd say Santa got his money's worth out of that flat rate box. Thanks, Tom
Mine arrived way too early. But I am not complaining. Need to get mine sent out soon.
I would have thought this topic would have had more posts by now. Apparently there is a lot of last minute time crunching going on,lol.
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS.
Can't tell for sure, but I think mine arrived here today...

Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
And, mine arrived today... Thanks Santa!!!! It's under the tree and waiting, and waiting, and waiting...
Skip

I received my package yesterday and was able to ID my Secret Santa! It came from over the pond, so that narrowed it down tremendously. I opened the outer packaging to find a card bearing greetings, a wrapped package obviously containing a rather thick tome, and a wonderful book, Sherwood Forest and the Dukeries .

I've received several books regarding the origin of my online screen name, but this is the first covering the historic lands and holdings. Richly illustrated, I think I'll find myself immersed for the next few evenings in this gift.

I think, since it is individually wrapped, that I'll hold off on opening the larger portion of the gift until Christmas Eve. Our family has a tradition that all wrapped gifts from out-of-town friends and family get opened at that time in order to appreciate them separately. This one undoubtedly qualifies, though I may find myself staring at it under the tree at times. Perhaps the kittens will attack it early and force my hand (he said hopefully).

Thank you, my WoodNet Santa, for the excellent gift. I know I'm not an easy target, but you have hit the mark thus far.

Thanks again to the organizers, they are elves that make this all work magnificently well, year after year.

-Gregory of MerryChristmas Forest.

" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
I received mine!!! Super excited!!!

Jeff