Secret Santa Arrival Thread
Woo Hoo

Mine arrived all the way from over the pond, jolly old England.

Course the LOML grabbed and said it goes under the tree. She said at least you will be excited by something under the tree.

thanks Secret Santa
Often in Error, Never in Doubt
Mike Jury

I received a box today saying Part 1

It did not say wait or open so I guess maybe soon.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Mine came today from a northern neighbor (and in this case I mean a canuck, not just a yankee)! Customs form on the outside injures the mystery a bit, but I'm waiting like a good boy . . . so far.
Arrived today, not sure if I should take a peek
no permiti el bicho morderte
I just got another package today saying Part 1 again.

Boy do I feel good. I really hope it is the stuff I have been really wanting.

Thank You SS

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
vapochilled said:

Arrived today, not sure if I should take a peek

Better look
Train to be miserable...
that way when the real misery starts you won't notice.
Im glad to see postings are increasing on this topic. Its starting to snow gifts!!
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS.
Mine has arrived and is sitting under the tree. Can't wait.
Received mine quite a while ago and I have no will power. Opened it right away but was just waiting to post a pic. Truly grateful to a very generous secret santa, thank you very much. those are some PM-v11 blades for my spokeshaves and pmv-11 1/4 inch chisel. there is also a bird cage awl kit from czech edge. I turn these every year as gifts or give my own way so these are always welcome.
" />
Awesome! Open the flood gates...