Projects in Progress
That is an awesome project!!!!!!
Here is a crib that I am building for my SIL who is due in March.

Curtis,

Your crib brings back memories for me. I built the same one 10 years ago in maple and walnut but maple was the primary wood with walnut being the accent. Those pyramids took me a while to dial in. Both of my children ended up using it. Sadly, it now sits in the basement unassembled. It was a very fun and rewarding project. I clearly remember my son rattling the heck out of the slats like he was stuck in jail. Good thing it was an M/T frame The crib looks great!

This is the second one I have built, the first is still in use by my son. I also mortised all the slats. Thanks for the compliment.
Wow, I thought I was doing a good job but after seeing these projects I'm stunned. This is my set of twin dressers I'm building right now.
Those look good what kind of wood is that?
Hi SW,
Those doors look great.
Here's a walnut spice cabinet I made a few years ago.

There's a number of secret compartments and a hidden drawer.
SW_IOWA_SAWYER said:

Those look good what kind of wood is that?

Thanks, these are sapele with ribboned sapele veneer for drawer fronts.
I have pretty much wrapped these up. All 5 are done woodworking wise I just need to apply a finish to the cherry and the other walnut one. It was a fun project it took me too long but I can cut handcut dovetails pretty well now. Dovetail jig I think is faster once it is set up but handcut are cool too. Thinking about a Highboy as a next project I like to bite off more than I can chew every once in a while.
I need to build a dresser first tho for my daughter.
It is rewarding going from a saw log all the way to the finished product I enjoy the whole process but it does take longer then buying lumber at the store
Now, for a complete change of place. This my current project. Using exotic softwoods with absolutely NO rectilinear joints involved. It is a1/16 scale XF-92A. Note the No. 8 jointer in front for a size reference.