Help with posting photos
I haven't done this in a while. I have some photos of an ole Atkins saw I'd like information on. I have them on photobucket.com, but when I paste them in here, my whole photobucket account shows up. So how do I paste just the photos I want? It used to be easy, I don't know why it has to be so difficult.
Thanks for your help.

Chris
Go to Photobucket and click on the picture you want to copy and click on the "IMG" and copy that and paste it in your message.
George

if it ain't broke, you're not tryin'
Quando omni flunkus, moritati.
Red Green

You have a selection of links for each photo. Copy the one for "public" (I think that's what it's called) use.
Thanks for your help. I was finally able to post photos. I wish they wouldn't keep changing the format around.

Chris
longbarrel50 said:

Thanks for your help. I was finally able to post photos. I wish they wouldn't keep changing the format around.

Chris

Yeah, but software seldom arrives perfectly formed these days; so if the developers didn't change the user interface now and then, it would wither and die an early death. Just keep reminding yourself how many people must have requested the changes.

Pam
Pam,
I understand they have to change and keep current. I just don't use it much and it seems every time I need to, the format has been changed. I then need to spend time to figure it out all over.
Chris
longbarrel50 said:

Pam,
I understand they have to change and keep current. I just don't use it much and it seems every time I need to, the format has been changed. I then need to spend time to figure it out all over.
Chris

OK, maybe you should use it more often? I bet the more you participate here the more often you'll need/want to use it.

Pam
pampine said:

[blockquote]longbarrel50 said:

Pam,
Chris

OK, maybe you should use it more often? I bet the more you participate here the more often you'll need/want to use it.

Pam

[/blockquote]
Hi Pam; I have been thinking the same thing... I was off the forum awhile and P-bucket gave my screen name to someone else. I did open a new account and practiced with it a bit... but never did take the little e camera into the shop and shoot some new photos.... with SS postings of presents opened coming up, I need to get back into the habit of using P-bucket... personally I hate P-bucket changing the format so often... some of us old guys are very occasional users indeed.... Hmmmm, maybe Chris will let me practice here with him and I won't have to start my own similar practice thread..
Skip

LIL

I actually find Pbucket easier to use than Flickr, my last place, as Flickr changed everything and I couldn't find the right posting information.

In PB, if you simply open the picture, right click, select "copy image location" and paste that into the WoodNet image tool, its done.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Admiral,

Bang... that's it...!!
Catchalater,
Marv

I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better.”
― Maya Angelou

I'm working toward my PHD.  (Projects Half Done)