Draw Leaf Table - 3
Thanks for the reply! My brother-in-law used to live in Hightstown, nice town!
Benny

I like it, except that breadboard to breadboard. Just never have seen that before, and it keeps getting in the way, makes my head swimmy
Laugh
Laugh

I think it's just a matter of really mixing up the grain lines?
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I like it, except that breadboard to breadboard. Just never have seen that before, and it keeps getting in the way, makes my head swimmy
Laugh  
Laugh

I think it's just a matter of really mixing up the grain lines? They are all so different looking. But the works is awesome, and appears well executed and thought out.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Tom

That is really nice!  Thanks for the build along with pictures, it was very informative.
(07-26-2017, 05:04 PM)Steve N Wrote: I like it, except that breadboard to breadboard. Just never have seen that before, and it keeps getting in the way, makes my head swimmy
Laugh  
Laugh

I think it's just a matter of really mixing up the grain lines?

Yea, I think the grain was kind of wild.  But the leaf is normally in storage most of the time so it is not that noticeable.   I wanted to make the top out of five boards so I ended up with the grain shown.  I would try to make the top more sedate next time.  Next time??  Yea, right!   
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
I am just finishing up four kitchen stools for our house and will do a write up when they are done.  After expelling lots of sawdust......