Hall table FINISHED!!
After a year and and a half of on-again off-again work, I've finally finished this curved-leg hall table. The table is walnut with figured maple drawer parts. The design is my own, although I took ideas from lots of photos from lots and lots of web searching.

This is the most complicated piece I've made (still VERRRRY much a novice). There are many firsts for me here - first time making dovetails (all hand cut, lots of boo-boos), first jig-made curved legs, etc.

The pulls are homemade from ebony.

The table was finished with a light coat of BLO followed by dark seedlac.

A few last-minute mistakes to correct (drilled through the talble top only slightly when attaching, blew out one of the pulls when attaching ashkgls,jldlf;kh) But, overall relieved...

Very nice. Elegant.
The table came out beautifully. How long did it take?
Very pretty! My kind of like!
Ag
Great job! I like the top. The pulls are really nice. looks like it will be an heirloom. Make sure you sign and date it underneath.
love the top.

Matt
That's not novice work in my world. Very nicely done.

Steve
Asian Shaker if that can be. Looks very good, and I'm wishing all my DT's were as terrible as yours. Wood is well worked, and oriented for best bang, good job.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I like it!

"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Nice design and workmanship. Beautiful. Ken