What Would We Do Without Martin S?
Other than lose a number of good posts.

Martin quietly goes about "bumping" good posts to insure that they're available to all of us for another year, and I, for one, appreciate it.

Richard
Thanks, Richard.

I am humbly honored by your appreciation.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
I agree. Thanks Martin!!!
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
I wish we would have known Bob Smalser was going to bail out of WN. While he didn't often initiate threads, his contributions to some were pretty instructive.

Same for Joel Moskowitz from TFWW. He used to post all the time, and now he's a distant memory. I used to like his hand drawn illustrations when he made a point.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Personally, I do not.

If you're going to add something of value ... great.

If you want to save it there's a dozen ways to copy the page to your HDD.

But I'm sure I'm the only one and will get flamed for it.

Ah well.
~Dan.
All this time I thought it was just so he could see if he could make me post twice in the same thread

Thanks Martin.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Dan,

I do export them to my hard drive.

But I think some threads have value that should not be lost.

I am sorry you disagree.

No flaming from me, but feel free to gump me if you must, but I am not sure that would help.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
I love a good bump! Thanks Martin.

Jonathan

I only regret the tools I didn't buy!

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
Martin - Thank you!!!!

Your bumps are appreciated.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
cputnam said:

Martin - Thank you!!!!

Your bumps are appreciated.

I agree too. Martin picks some good stuff!
Ag