Who stole my yard sale & flea market MOJO?
Heck Dominic, the reason you aren't finding anything else is because YOU"VE BOUGHT IT ALL!

ha ha ha

carl
Gee, I guess you don't want to get up at 5am and hit the fleas at the crack of dawn . . . . sometimes I hit two or three the same day, half a tank of gas however.

But actually, and more often than not, I come home empty handed
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Hey Dom!

We don't have any Flea Markets close enough to where we live, just too much driving.

We do, however have a lot of roadside yard sales on weekends. I no longer stop unless I see lots of tools. But for the most part, we see clothes and other crap that people want to transfer from their garage or house to someone else's garage or house.

As we drive by, I'll often ask my wife.... "do you see any Panther Head saws?" She'll say, "no" and we'll continue on.
Catchalater,
Marv

I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better.”
― Maya Angelou

I'm working toward my PHD.  (Projects Half Done)
Admiral said:

Gee, I guess you don't want to get up at 5am and hit the fleas at the crack of dawn . . . . sometimes I hit two or three the same day, half a tank of gas however.

But actually, and more often than not, I come home empty handed

5am? I'm up at 2am and walking the fields by 3:15.
I'll have to find a sale this week. I think Blacky got stuck with my lack of Mojo

I'll keep ya posted, if I come out big, looks like Tag you're it
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
"Whole stole it!? I want to know who stole my flea market and yard sale Mojo!"

I did as a joke, but then forgot where I put it.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
It sure ain't in North Carolina.

Eric.
This stuff comes and goes. I had a glorious summer a couple of years back, during which I could go to one or two sales a weekend, and get at least one item on my quest list every weekend, sometimes things I'd been seeking for years without success.

This summer's been not nearly as good.