Corrugated Galvanized sheet info needed
I can't seem to find info online I am certain it's there but I am searching incorrectly. I am looking for 4x6 or 4x12 for use as fence panels. The section of fence are 6x8 I figure I can get them painted to reduce heat and reflective issues. I just don't know where to look for it in my area to get info of what sizes the stuff comes in. There are loads of huts around here but they have been there what seems like forever
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Posted this and found info right after

I am looking at doing something like this

Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Look for roofing panels.
I thought Kalifornistan banned that because it's terminally ugly.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

We have different opinions on the look. I am painting it so it won't be just metal. The steel framing is already in place I was originally looking at using wood but connecting it and keeping it from rotting out looks to be a pita.

Phil Thien

google corrugated roofing panels... buy them pre-painted.
Mark

I'm no expert, unlike everybody else here - Busdrver

Nah...I like you, young feller...You remind me of my son... Timberwolf 03/27/12

Here's a fact: Benghazi is a Pub Legend... CharlieD 04/19/15

Thanks

Phil Thien

Awesome look you are going for Bob...

Well, Bye...
I think he and Cletus have the same problem.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

different property. no rocks and this would be a side fence. Here is a pic of the posts before the rest of the iron was welded in place. Down the right hand side of this place

The place you were thinking about is this one

and that one is getting rearranged, rocks thinned out and a path of Pami Pebbles

Phil Thien