always bad news with the good
The good news, another gallery wants to represent me. Hopefully this should work well it's a high end gallery in Jackson Hole WY.

The bad news, a storm took out my lumber shed/dust collector facility on the side of the shop. Got the mess cleaned up and gone and hope to start rebuilding in the next couple of weeks.

Anyway here's the last 3 out of the shop until the rebuild gets done.

12x6 alder (don't use this for segmenting) bloodwood and yellowheart. I was intended to be a large hollow form but the top portion got in a nasty fight with a scraper so I improvised.

8x7 maple and walnut

14x7 walnut and maple

Thanks for looking. Does anyone have a suggestion for photo hosting sites? I've had my fill with photobucket.
Beautiful work as always. Sorry about the shed.

I find Flickr to be kind of a pain to get the code for linking to here.
Great work! I especially like the last one with the missing pieces (not sure what to call them). I too, about about fed up with Photobucket. Painfully slow now, and seemingly arbitrary on whether it decides to upload or not when selecting multiple files.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Very nice work.
Congrats on the gallery. Sorry about your shed but look at it as an opportunity to build it bigger and better!!

Great looking pieces.
Nice work, lots of craftsmanship here!
Steve K

Fabulous work Angus. hope you make lots of sales
as far as photo hosting I have my own and pay Godaddy it really is the best in the long run. IMHO
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
Angus

I am really saddened about what happened. Will insurance cover it?

I really like all three but the open segment with the closed segment really works well together.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thanks for the kind words everyone. No Arlin, no insurance, well it won't hit the deductible. Brought the first load of lumber home today and started framing.
Beautiful work, Angus!

"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."