Full size nativity silhouette
Found a clip art I like, but how do I get the small images into full size patterns that I can trace and cut out of plywood?
projector? If you can project them onto a wall or panel, the image is easily infinitely adjustable.
Signature
Yep, projector of some sort. Find somebody who has a computer projector, set it up to project the image on the plywood, and trace it out. You will want to adjust the projector's image to compensate for distortions caused by the angle of projection, but that's very easy to do.

Back in the day we did it with good ol' overhead projectors and transparencies.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
Another option is to superimpose it onto a grid, like quadrille paper, then draw the quadrille pattern onto full sized paper or the ply stock itself, then box by box, go along and reproduce what you see in each box that has a line in it. It's not as hard as it seems, but it can be a little tedious. If you have kids who are moderately good at art, have them help.

But the easiest way by far is to just project it onto the stock or onto paper, as already suggested.
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
Depending on the size you need, try something like Rasturbator. Not the greatest sounding name for a website but it's actually pretty cool for enlarging an image for printout. Don't see why you couldn't upload the nativity silhouette on it and have it print out to the actual size you want and use that as a template?
Enlarging on printer only pixelated the crap out of the images. I'll give the site a try, thanks.
Put what you want on a zip drive, and take it to FedEx Kinko's. The can computer enhance it, increase the pixels, and make you whatever size you want for a few bucs. They also have several grades of paper from plain printer, to Velums, and light cardboard to print onto. makes tracing easier if it's sturdy.

I know a guy who does this yearly with new outlines, he makes about 20K each Christmas season selling full sized plans, and sets of pre-made yard art.. Yard nutz go crazy for that stuff. Ho Ho Ho
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I could tell you how I'd do it, but I charge $250 for that info.
Herb G said:

I could tell you how I'd do it, but I charge $250 for that info.

That right there is definitely a test
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Merry Christmas Herb, I'll go to Kinkos!