Concrete Driveway Repair/Fix Question
I used self leveling concrete in my bathroom prior to tiling.  It was easy to use and I think it would work.  But it will have its own texture which probably won't match the rest of the surface.  Perhaps brushing will take care of the  texture.  

It was very easy to use.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
looks like the concrete may have flashed on them before they could get a proper finish...could be the weather, a hot load, or too slow of an install, or combination of all 3...Agree that replace is the best solution. Just know that the chances are it will not blend in for a very long time, if ever....
(07-03-2018, 01:08 AM)dalevel47 Wrote: Yeah! I think so.
Wow, responding to a three year old thread.
(07-03-2018, 08:27 PM)mad_planter Wrote: Wow, responding to a three year old thread.

That's how a lot of spammers jump in.
Wink
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(07-03-2018, 09:57 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: That's how a lot of spammers jump in.
Wink

Yep
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
Shoot, didn't see this one three years ago and now I'm invested. What was the resolution?
No idea. Maybe I've missed it
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020