Festool recondition sale
I belive Festool runs a recondition tool sale once a year. any idea when this takes place?
Last year I made purchases from the sale in mid-October
Jack01 said:

I belive Festool runs a recondition tool sale once a year. any idea when this takes place?

I don't think it's once a year. They ran a massive recon sale last year that was essentially to clear out inventory of recon tools. It's unclear when something like that might happen again - perhaps once they build up enough stock again. Thing about Festools, or maybe just what they'd like us to believe...they don't build up stock that quickly as return rate is low.
Looks like Festool runs this sale, when they have inventory. How can I find out that when they will have a sale?do they have mailing list or announcement?
Here's the link to their sale site. You could check it periodically. Festool Reconditioned Tools
Sign up for their e-newsletter. If you do Facebook follow their page. And join FOG. They will announce