My first time
Never having had the experience before I can't believe what I've been going without for so long. At first I was a little confused. It seemed overly complex with all the bits and pieces in inexplicable locations. Sure, I'd seen the illustrations but never this close and personal. After all the superfluous outer coverings were off, my intrigue only increased. Bearing in mind I had no instruction manual at hand, there were a couple of misdirected attempts about which sides went toward one another, which ends went where and exactly what went into what. Even some doubt that the parts were at all compatible. I proceeded slowly lest I break something in my inexperience and naivety. Finally, feeling the slow silky smooth in and out movement was exquisite. Eventually movement became more confident, even slammingly hard. Everything fit so well, so logical, so almost mystical it could only have been the result of divine engineering. I was overcome with emotion at the wonder of it and I finally understood the desire for Blumotion under mount drawer slides.
One Ozark American
Your will never want to build a drawer without them now. Better than side mount and light years better than wood slodes.
Absolutely perfect!
Sign at N.E. Vocational School Cabinetmaking Shop 1976, "Free knowledge given daily... Bring your own container"
OK, I have not experience with these, and little experience with side mount.

What exactly makes these so much better?

Pics of set up would help also, so I know what needs to be modified to make them work.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
Martin S. said:

Pics of set up would help

LOL
One Ozark American
LOL, thanks for a great post.

Brought back memories of my first time too, 'cept it was at the drive-in movies in a '58 Rambler with the fully reclining front seats.....
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Admiral said:

Brought back memories of my first time too, 'cept it was at the drive-in movies in a '58 Rambler with the fully reclining front seats.....

I hope the Rambler had antique tags at the time.

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
shoottmx said:

[blockquote]Admiral said:

I hope the Rambler had antique tags at the time.

g

[/blockquote]

Well, nope, it was 1970, it still wasn't old enough for classic car tags. It was a great car, paint was flaking off but it ran like a top. Traded it for a '63 VW.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis